The Dawson City Community Hospital team’s goal is provide safe and excellent care to each patient and family member. This includes a commitment to compassionate care in a respectful environment, while working closely with the community to achieve the best possible care for our patients.
We will always keep you involved and informed in your care. We will do our best to accommodate your individual needs while in hospital and assist in ensuring you have the support in place for a seamless transition back to the community.
Our inpatient medical unit has six beds – and each room is equipped with a phone, television and bathroom with a shower.
Who we are
- Licensed Practical Nurses
- Combined Lab/X-ray Technologists
- Visiting Occupational Therapists and Physiotherapists (from Whitehorse General Hospital)
What we do
- Acute care (diagnosis, treatment, stabilization and observation)
- Respite care (must be pre-arranged and subject to additional fee)
- Palliative care