Information on Rates and Fees
- Inpatient and outpatient daily rate includes basic diagnostic and hospital stay services.
- One or more same-day outpatient visits are charged separately.
- Insurance companies are not sent copies of bills for outpatient visits and all charges are payable at time of service.
- Patients who have private insurance are required to provide information to the registration staff at time of admission. Hospital fees remain the responsibility of the patient.
- Patients should contact their insurer directly
- Find all details in the Rates & Fees Brochure (PDF).
Charges Not Included in Daily Rate:
- Certain high cost supplies, CT scans, MRI and other high cost procedures
- Physicians’ fees, which are billed separately by the physician’s office
- Ambulance fees which are billed separately by Yukon Government
- Medical Evacuation (Medivac) fees which are billed separately by Yukon Government
- Costs for copies of your health records
- Medical images are billed separately
How to Make a Payment
All payments can be made at the Registration Desk or by contacting Billing and Accounts Receivable:
- Phone: 867-393-8733
- Fax: 867-393-8911.