Staffing and Scheduling Clerk
Competition open until filled.
Under the direction of the Clinical Care Manager, the Staffing and Scheduling Clerk provides staffing support to all areas of the hospital by ensuring that vacancies are filled within the requirements of the collective agreements and department requirements and creating and recommending rotations developed to meet the operational needs of each area. Schedules, staffing shifts can be manual, electronic spreadsheet; or utilization of computerized software.
Knowledge and skills required for this position are as follows:
- Knowledge scheduling provisions of collective agreements:
- Knowledge of First Nations culture and traditions:
- Proficient use of office equipment including computers and office software; such as spreadsheets, e-mail, word; scheduling software:
- Excellent interpersonal and team skills:
- Effective organizational skills:
- Effective oral and written communication skills:
- Ability to prioritize multiple demands in a stressful environment:
- Ability to meet established deadlines and
- Cross cultural awareness and sensitivity.
The successful applicant will have a certificate in Business Administration and a minimum one year related experience. An Office Assistant Certification, or an equivalent combination of education,/training and/or experience as well as Violence Prevention in the Workplace training. One year experience scheduling in a unionized environment would be considered an asset for this position.
Quoting competition # 2019-243, email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
People Services & Culture
Yukon Hospital Corporation
Yukon Hospital Corporation is committed to employment equity. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply; however, Canadian citizens and permanent residents will be given priority consideration. We thank all those who apply and advise that only those candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Posting Date: Open Until Filled