Whether you are coming to us for a few hours or for several days, you can rest assured that you will receive excellent care. We also want you to be as comfortable and relaxed as possible. To help you get ready for your appointment or overnight stay at the hospital, this section of our web site will tell you:
- when and where to check in, and what to bring with you
- when meals are served and where to get snacks
- what is provided in patient rooms
- how to prepare for surgery
- what support is available when you leave the hospital
If you would like information about having visitors, click here.