Caring for patients at critical times, making a difference in the well-being of our communities, and enjoying a lifestyle that’s the envy of the world, are all reasons why a career at one of Yukon’s hospitals is like no other. A wide range of clinical and professional positions are needed to deliver safe and excellent care.
Find out more about being on our team if you want to:
- Practice in a smaller, more personal setting, while gaining a wide range of experience
- Make an impact on the lives of Yukoners who rely on us to provide the very best of care, closer to home when it matters most
- Work in a supportive team environment with more than 500 health care professionals who deliver a diverse range of hospital services
- Live in communities that have northern traditions and modern amenities, and are great places to raise a family
- Enjoy a competitive salary, a comprehensive health benefits package and access to short-term accommodation
Yukon's hospitals offer employee programs that support our passionate and engaged people. You have a unique opportunity to grow your career in an environment that promotes wellness, recognizes dedicated service and offers continuous education opportunities to develop a wide range of professional skills. Here are some of the programs we provide: