Ready to join our volunteer team? Please submit a completed Volunteer Application Package to the Volunteer Services department. We strive to accept as many applicants as possible, however, we are unable to guarantee a placement and only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
About the enrollment process
- Submit a completed application form.
- If a suitable role is available, the Coordinator, Volunteer Services will contact you to schedule and conduct an interview.
- If your skills match an available opportunity, you will be requested to attend an orientation session that will take up to two hours.
- Upon completion of the orientation, you will be offered a suitable volunteer placement.
- Receive your volunteer handbook, uniform & ID Badge. (A $20.00 refundable deposit is required for your uniform & ID badge. Additional uniforms, if requested by the volunteer are $20.00 each. The non-refundable replacement fee for a lost ID badge is $20.00)
- Training will be provided within the assigned department.
- Once trained, a regularly scheduled shift will be assigned.
- Evaluation, support and supervision will be provided on an on-going basis